skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What do her teachers think?
So, today Tate brings home her bag of papers from school and is so excited to show me something she did at school today. She pulls out a piece of purple construction paper with magazine clippings all over it. I ask her what this paper was all about and she just giggled. I then start to look at all of the different pieces of paper that are glued all over the construction paper and that's when I find the title of the page...Things I Like. Then I begin to take a closer look at each of the pictures. There is a large picture of a woman sitting in a yoga pose. There is an ad for a Temper-Pedic bed. And then I see it...an ad as well as 2 coupons for Monistat! At this point, I am laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes. Then I notice that one of the coupons is for the Monistat, but the other coupon is for any K-Y brand item! Tate is totally cracking up and I ask her if she knows what this is and why she put it on her paper. She said she liked it because all of the colors were so pretty. I can just imagine her teacher's thinking "Well, she must see that in her mommy's bathroom and her mommy must really need those coupons!" Needless to say, that purple piece of construction paper will go in Tate's "Treasure Box" which is where I put special art work, projects, papers etc. that I want to keep. 15 years from now I will pull that out and I'm sure we'll have quite a big laugh over it.
4 comments:
Wow. I get on here expecting to see nothing b/c I thought you had given up on this but surprisingly, I find three days worth of posts! Yay! Love the pics and the reminder of Tate's "special" artwork. Those kids crack me up!
Miss you all.
that is awesome!!!! i love it! and her teachers were thinking...nothing...typical :) although, 2 for 1 is pretty good. good girl for making mommy pround! lol
Soooo funny! I was laughing so hard Andrew asked me what was so funny so I tried to read it to him but I could hardly get it out. Just what I needed a good laugh. Way to go Tate.
I am cracking up over this!! Her teachers were probably cracking up too! You know they were thinking...hmmm, interesting choice! I bet they asked her about it and she probably said what she told you. Pretty colors. Gotta love that innocence! too funny!
So, did you back date these posts or did I miss them before??
Post a Comment