![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Smith was so excited about his "Super Man" birthday party, or as he called it...his "Super Smith" birthday party. We decorated with Super Man, Smith wore his Super Man shirt and I even made a cake with the Super Man symbol on it (just call me Martha Stewart!)
We all ate a fabulous lunch thanks to Jeffrey. Smith opened his birthday presents in .5 seconds! And we ate cake...most people had blue teeth afterwards from the blue icing (okay, so I guess I'm no Martha Stewart. I'm sure her blue icing wouldn't have turned everyone's teeth blue!) Smith's favorite part of the day was playing with all of his new toys once everyone left. He loves his new pirate ship, remote controlled dump truck, and his play shotgun and cowboy hat.
Tate was very reflective at the end of the day and said, "Mommy, I just can't believe Smitty is 3. He's just so big." in her sweetest little mommy voice! Melt my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment