Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun Time with Friends






Today, the Curtis Crew came over to play. Tate and Smith were so excited because it's been awhile since we've had a playdate at our house with Kennedy and Corbin. The kids had tons of fun. It's funny that Tate and Kennedy have played together for over 4 years now and Smith and Corbin have basically known each other their entire lives! We are finally at the point that they can play by themselves and we barely even see them. This has been a work in progress! Keysha and I were used to playing referee, but now we can sit back and relax and enjoy our own little grown-up 'playdate'!! The girls enjoy playing dress up and kitchen and store. The boys play great together too...they're just boys and somewhat out of control. The problem usually comes when the boys want to play with the girls. It depends on the girls' moods as to how well that goes over!! However, these days are lots of fun and enjoyable. My how time flies! I can actually still remember the day I met Keysha when Smith was just born and she was still pregnant with Corbin! I love that we'll have these memories to share with the kids as they grow up together!


1 comment:

Keysha said...

1 word-awwwwwww
It is pretty amazing huh? We love our Langum buddies!!!!