skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kids Say & Do the Darndest Things!
Smith and I were driving out to my mom's house today to go play and pick up Tate. As we turned off the highway and were about 5 miles from Grandma Jacki's house, Smith starts yelling that he has to go potty. I asked him if he could hold it, but he says "it's starting in my underwear", so I knew the answer was "No!" I pulled down a road and parked off to the side. We got out of the car and Smith peed in the grass for the first time! As he's standing there, he looks up at me and says, "Mommy, I'm like God. I'm watering the grass!" He really got a kick out of standing on the side of the road and "watering" in the grass. Then he said that he needed to go poo-poo. Of course, I snatched him up, buckled him back in his carseat and told him he couldn't go poo-poo right there and that he'd have to hold it until we got to Grandma Jacki's. At this point, I'm a little panic stricken, but we were only a few miles away so I thought we could make it. At about the one mile mark, Smith starts yelling, "I can't hold it!" I encourage him, "Yes you can buddy we're almost there!" Then he says it again, "I cant' hold it mommy!" So, I said, "Come on Smith, just squeeze your cheeks...we're almost there!" To that comment, Smith puts his hands on his cheeks (the ones on his face!), does the Chubby Bunny look and says, "Like this mommy!" Apparently that worked! I laughed the rest of the way to Grandma Jacki's but Smith was able to hold it until we got there! Praise the Lord!
2 comments:
hehehehe!! That gave me a good laugh. That is adorable! Glad he was able to hold it!
So have you already given up on this whole blogging thing?
Post a Comment