skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And So It Begins!
Yes, many of you received my e-mail yesterday about Tate's first day of school at pre-K. Because of that (and a lot of pressure from my blogger friends!!) I've decided to start my own blog. Not because any of you really want to read all about my family all of the time, but because I've always wished I was someone who journals about their kids and writes down all of the funny things they say...so, four and a half years after my first child was born, I'm going to become one of those moms! Not on paper, but on-line! I will not promise anything, but I will try to post only the things that I think are fitting of holding onto and saving for posterity. Who knows? Maybe one day my kids will want to read all about their shenanigans as toddlers and my reactions to them as their mom. Feel free to add this website to your favorites list or even subscribe to our blog which will automatically send you a message every time I've added a new post. Also, feel free to delete this and go on your merry way...either way is fine with me!! If any of you are bloggers and I don't know it, please send me your blog site and we can be blogger friends!! I look forward to sharing our lives with you through cyberspace;)
3 comments:
You gave in to the curse of this generation! Traitor! ;)
But unfortunately, I have too and I'll soak up all the words.
Love you!
Katie
okay, did you already change your background again? lol
it is definitely addicting, but i am so glad to have another blog to read!!! it really is fun, and you will have such a precious account of your kids' lives. i think it rocks. glad you gave it ;)
It looks great!!!
Post a Comment