Just wanted to let everyone know that Tate's first day of Pre-K was a big success! The first thing she said to me when I walked in the room to pick her up was, "Mommy, can I come back here tomorrow!" Of course, I said "yes" but I didn't have the heart to tell her she'd be going to school every day for the next 20 or so years!!!! I know the novelty will wear off, but no need to hamper her excitement just yet!
She got to do "stations" which included playdoh, kitchen, craft and books. Oh what fun for a 4 year old!Let's just hope we don't have anymore 11:3O nights. She was just a tad cranky this afternoon but still so hyped up about her day that she didn't take a nap!
a girl and her dogs, part 3
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment