Here are a few pics of the kiddos getting ready for bed tonight! Smith was so tired from playing all day with Carson, Avery and Tate that he didn't even argue with me about going to sleep in his own bed even though all of the other kids were sleeping in Tate's room. He was obviously worn out...because he argues about everything!! He actually waved night-night to everyone and went happily into his crib. I never heard another sound from him! The big kids all went to sleep rather uneventfully as well. They brushed their teeth, we read a book, said prayers and off to bed they went. Only one time did Tate come out and announce that Carson and Avery weren't going to sleep. Umm Hmmm! I'm sure it was just them:) I went in a little later and they were all out like a light...the flash of my camera didn't even phase them. Oh, to be young again! However, I am afraid with the end of daylight savings time tonight, I'll have kiddos up at 5:00am! We'll see how it goes:)
1 comment:
I love the sleepover slideshow!!!
Post a Comment